Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Islamic Terrorism

These two words just go together.
The problem with religion...is that it is a mental disorder when taken to the extreme. Which is what the Left want you to believe. I recall die-hard Christians who continue to not wish death for me and want to save my soul. But not run a fuckin' Home Depot truck into me.
Many gripe about how this is NOT the work of Islamic terrorist, but mentally deranged people. Yeah, ones with political/religious ideology. Idiots are comparing this to the Las Vegas shooter. Except no one can figure out that shooter's agenda. This fucking long beard loser was already stopped by authorities who did nothing but release him. Thanks Obama.
Just kidding.
It's all of us who went ahead and said we couldn't judge. I get judged all the time, but not anyone else, apparently.
Muslims don't like us. They tolerate us (their words). Their lives exist because of one natural resource, otherwise, I'm sure we'd bomb them back to the stone age. Let's stop mincing words about certain religions. Not everyone wants to be your fucking friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment