Saturday, November 11, 2017

Jenny McCarthy

So Jenny McCarthy has a story about how during the casting of "Under Siege" he told her that Steven Seagal said he needed to see her tits.
She claims to have ran out crying "buy my Playboy tape."
Um...what big fucking deal is it then?
That being said, it's probably a no-brainer casted Erika Eleniak most likely showed her goods (God, I had a crush on her, then I met William McNamara, who was boning her at his prime..fucking dick!...he's actually a really nice dude).
This is gonna sound like a cop-out on my part, but...what's the big fucking deal about showing your tits? If it meant a mortgage payment, I'd show my dick. Or get people to pay me to stop showing it. Either way...a lot of people are laughing their asses off that McCarthy had the gnads to claim this was harassment. She sat in fuckin' Santa's lap nude.
courtesy of Playboy:

No comments:

Post a Comment