Wednesday, March 18, 2015

No I'm Right...No You Are

I just had a heated exchange with a sales person about something I saw online in regards to their equipment. It deteriorated to me screaming to this jerk that their product is still online. His argument was, did I go to their website or did I Google it?

Um...I see it on their website. But did I Google to find their website? Yep. And I see the FUCKING item on their website. He explained (tersely) had to go to their website and navigate to their lens section. Really? Like it I clicked on a link to their website, that item doesn't exist?

To which he finally relented and said this was something that was floating out in the internet somewhere. To Mike in sales of Visual Products....FUCK YOU and your website. It sucks. Not only does it suck, it's going to lead to heated discussions like this. Because you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know their shit is floating around like fireflies for dickheads like me to call about. Clean up your space, and we wouldn't have this fucking problem, right? You're a goddamn business for crissake. I expect it from my 16 year old nephew who is lazy and doesn't delete shit. But a multimillion dollar company? Get bent.

So, here we were at an impasse. Due to a misunderstanding. Do you want me to badmouth your company on a blog. Keep mouthing off to customers. Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment