Sunday, March 29, 2015

Feminism Is A Crock Of Shit

I had to look up the definition:
Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist advocates or supports the rights and equality of women.

In what world would feminist think we wouldn't want them to have equal rights? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD take over. Earn all the money. Get more money and support the family. There isn't a guy in the western world (yeah, I left out the middle east and far east) who wouldn't want You know what would happen? Women would find you a dickless worthless piece of shit. You wouldn't get pussy. That's a fact. So what do feminist want? Answer: Everything. They want the guy who supports them, but has equal say. Really? My boss makes more than me, you think I have equal say? But it's suppose to be a mutual consideration. No, it's not. You're trying to right a perceived wrong. Get this finding...women make more as producer/directors in movies than men. Yes, you heard that right. The same industry Patricia Arquette criticized for having no women roles...well, it's your sistah-hood that's keeping you down. Men aren't bitching about it. And there's no outrage (except for me), because...who fucking cares. Good. I hope you make more than me. That way I can start bitching. I hope companies pay you a ton of cash. Then you go and blow it on shoes and purses. Keep the money cycling. We guys throw it into family. My Dad would give me his last dollar if he had to. NOT buy himself anything. He doesn't care about that shit. Cut to: my sister, who leans on me to buy her stuff on my credit card and she pays me back. Is that what a grown up does?


Incidentally, you shouldn't want Hillary Clinton as a president. She's the same person who stuck with a guy who had an intern suck him off in the oval office. Is that good decision making? You know how many of your sistah-hood does a chicken neck "no way, dump that man!" chants there were? She's a doormat confusing the fact that she stuck with him for this moment of running for presidency. To me, that's scary. She plans that far ahead. I have no problems with a woman being president. But you feminist need to understand how weak a person this type of person is. But it's empowering. Why not Palin? Because she believed family was important. Feminist don't like this. Family means, man/woman/child in a happy post nuclear home. God forbid we push family togetherness. You aren't individual thinkers either. You're the worst thing about group think. Shit, even at a certain point in a sorority, you all time your periods together.


The concept of feminism worked when you couldn't vote, work or own things. I get that. That was bullshit. Now, it's a stupid archaic label, some people actually are proud to wave.


Also, feminism doesn't mean you can be a fucking whore and wave that badge. You're just a whore. I know a few who love talking about "fucking hot guys." Wow, that's progressive and I'm impressed. You've slingshot past the biggest douchebag hipster who was a virgin up until he grew in his Amish beard.


Women, real women, classy women deserve the best. Not based on my definition but what nature decided. Feminist think they deserve the best. That's the difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment