Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Feel Sorry For White Folk Part 4

Man o' man...I know white folks are screwed. I feel SO sorry for you guys. It dawned on me when I saw this new catchphrase "Black Lives Matter."

I'm sure this was done in complete good faith, but holy shit...they never considered that the march for young black men getting shot doesn't extend to black police officers getting shot. And it completely points the finger dead against white people. And it's catchy enough to gather some steam.

The point of lives mattering is very much about law enforcement extending their reach when it comes to excessive force. In my day, excessive force meant very little. My generation, if police beat you down, you deserved it. You put yourself on the radar, you're gonna get hit. The thing is, police beat everyone who acts the fool. Black, white, yellow, red...so forth. Now you might be saying that the beat down is fine, they up and kill a black guy. If push came to shove, they will kill anyone. The only reason why you don't hear the white guys getting beaten and killed, is because there's no march for these types. Think about the show "Cops." They beat these fools half to death. Give chase. They're usually white and shirtless. Act the fool, they're going to whip you one. That's what happens. Most white folk cheer on police because they realize this guy was a nuisance to society. White's DO NOT say "White Lives Matter" because quite frankly this piece of shit doesn't matter. IF there was an incident where a black cop had killed a white perp, chances are whites wouldn't blink an eye. One less criminal in the ground. Hitler's life doesn't matter. Well, it mattered in terrible ways, but to defend white idiots would be to paint yourselves ignorant. Much like Blacks painting these guys who are being put down as victims. I'm not going to say one way or another whether or not they committed any crimes, only that they were seen doing bad things.

Most recently in Los Angeles, a homeless man was killed in an altercation with L.A.P.D. It was discovered later this guy was kicked out of two countries under a false name and had spent time in prison for armed bank robbery. All Black lives matter? I would say this particular Black life made life miserable for society.

Whites can't speak up, less they be labeled a racist. I wouldn't even extend it to say "All Lives Matter." Because, let's be honest, the fact that Manson is in prison after planning the murder of a bunch of people and is engaged to be married should make you nuts.

As an Asian guy, we distance ourselves...for the most part, with this type of nonsense. We have this notion that law enforcement is there for our protection. The Asians I know anyway. If we do anything wrong, we tend to apologize profusely and so often, the victim tends to turn and feel sorry for us. Cops know this. They rarely harass us. Call us pussies. We're pussies that go home at night.

I'm not sure what the solution is. Again, I have a lot of respect for Black people whom I've come to know and talk to. They tell me that these idiots who march all day have nothing better to do with their lives. That to celebrate a criminal is retarded. Worst, that they perpetuate the stereotype. The Black community tears down people who oppose a group think that white people are out to get them. I hope, at least, that dynamic changes. I think cops are scared going out. I would be. No one likes me and every corner people want to take shots. I think social media also pushes these boundaries. Riling up people about inequality. I would think that Dr. Martin Luther King had he seen our society versus the one he grew up in, he'd be impressed with how far we've come.

I don't think there's a deep fear of black uprising in white folks mind. Some dumb ones still adhere to this. If only to have a goof about it. I don't think it's serious. Because, in America, there's not much more we can do then to feel a deep seeded regret of past transgressions. It's time to let it go. Otherwise, we're going to turn this country into three separate groups. If they haven't already turned on themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment