Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ask Women: Podcast review

Whenever you listen to women talk about what women want, the first thing a guy wants to do is to shove something sharp into our earholes. Maybe hoping you'd stab your brain and erase what you've just heard. What I like about this podcast is that they know how stupid they are. They have a dude chime in as a "voice of the guy."

the show is hosted by Marni Kinrys & Kristen Carney. One looks like Madonna with down syndrome, the other is gonna feel the effects of babushka-ism soon enough. I think they're attractive in that sense. That they are attainable to the general public. And their insight into the dating world is fascinating, given that they're both married.

They seem to have fun picking the most schlubbiest of questions by very sad desperate men. In my youth I'd completely would've written them with my plight. Now...I could give a flying shit. I just like to listen to car crashes.

The do have interesting guest though. A bunch of wingmen. One guy is a systemic dating guru who is popular on YouTube, but a disaster trying to convince these two women he's remotely interesting. That's the point of his life, is that he enjoys being in the subconscious thoughts of women as "that guy who annoys the fuck out of me." Hey, if it works, it works. But, acting like a douche is too much effort for even the prettiest & tightest of snatches. That's just my dead libido talking of course. For all others, it's worth a try to stave off loneliness. Me...I think it's an interesting way to hear interaction between "the game of dating." Are they experts? So they say. But a woman crowns herself an expert every time she does it one time. Put a meat loaf in the over, she's an expert chef. Suck one cock, she gives the best head. And so forth.

I think for the most part though, I feel like it leaves you with more questions than answers. Because women are indecisive. If we're to be completely honest here...women go for hot guys who look like they can fuck. But that would only last 15 minutes and they wouldn't have a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment