Thursday, March 19, 2015

Martese Johnson: New Bloody Face Of Outrage

The new platform seems to be no longer an "act like a thug be treated like a thug" stance. The Black community is now turning the focus to here's a honor student (in Italian studies & media) who got the beat down by cops for attempting to get into a bar with a fake I.D. That's the information for now. An altercation occurred and he was man-handled by Beverage Control (are these guys even cops?).

Now outrage pours from social media about how a bloodied young man on the ground had been abused.
Two things...
...should we not question why a person who attempted to get into a bar with a fake I.D. and was turned away, this fact is ignored by the outraged?
...wouldn't you think by now, ANY physical altercation between the public and Black folk would be seen in this light?

The campus had a protest about it, 1000 people showed. Like there's anything better to do in college. I should know, I showed up to these trying to meet women. Hell no I won't go! Or whatever your stupid cause is that will get me some pussy. I get it though, when I was younger, I was somewhat of an idealist. I think as you grow older you realize humanity sucks balls. Everyone is an asshole to different degrees. Because your existence doesn't benefit anyone. You have stupid ideas, and your function in life is more of a speed bump if I have to look at your dumb face.

Protesting is a waste of time too. Blacks seem to love to march for anything. THAT I don't get. I'd get golf carts or those mini-cars like the Shriners have. Drive around in circles beeping the horn. Marching means you have to walk and talk to the other idiot next to you. AND, what can political people do other than pretend to care about your cause so they can get re-elected.

I guess in a way, it's something to whine about. Something that doesn't effect anyone. Seriously, how does a college kid who attempted to get into a bar with a fake I.D. pay my taxes or be the face of equality? Weird, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment