Monday, March 2, 2015

L.A.P.D. Shoots Homeless Man

I'm a shithead when it comes to things like this. Mostly because I've very little sympathy for this lot. They don't pay taxes, but they seem to own more real estate than me. I do have empathy for the homeless, but not when it comes to drug fueled mental illness.

A homeless man was shot dead by the Los Angeles Police Department in broad daylight in front of onlookers and a video has been posted that shows the events that went down. Basically, the homeless man was fighting back the police. They tazer'd him then got him down. Which is when someone yelled "He's got my gun." That's when he was put down. Video is shitty. And the commentary is "He day-ed. He murdered." And so forth.

My first thoughts were going to a stupid place. Very often I see people pulled over by cops and they're just standing by the road, to which the dark side of me wants to scream "He's got a gun!!!!" Man, would that cause panic. I know, it's shitty to think like that. But it makes me laugh so fuck you. The other side of it is that our society is so outraged by the police, we get cross-eyed over a situation that overlooks the obvious. The fuck is this crackhead wrasslin' with the police for? You don't scuffle, you don't get shot. So fuck you homeless guy.

Incidentally, those who cry and whine that police will shoot and murder anyone. You think that's really true? You think they'll just walk into Betty Joe's apartment near Pershing Square and harass her and then put a bullet in her? Gimme a break. You folk who cry for the homeless guy, more than likely stepped over him the day before. And most likely wouldn't give him a dime. I'd go as far as to say, you hold that person in contempt. But now, the police are the enemies. Bro, if you had the compassion you had for the homeless guy and skid row, and if it were genuine, you'd be down there on the front lines fighting it. But, nope, easier to sit in your cushy sofa with a roof over your head pointing a finger. I make no bones about where I stand. And I certainly not going to fake like I give a shit about the homeless, like you hypocrites do.

No comments:

Post a Comment