Monday, March 23, 2015

"Do You Believe?" A Trailer...I said "Huh-What?!"

So there's this new Christian movie called "Do you believe?" It stars a bunch of ha-been washed up actors, clearly in it for a paycheck. I think Cybil Sheperd did it to get into God's good grace. Having already admitted to fucking Elvis Presley when he wasn't fat and sweaty. And Mira Sorvino, which...I would say fell the most sideways since her Oscar win.

This was a trailer in front of "The Imitation Game" I saw a few months back. And it really grated on me. A lot of these new Christian message movies are coming out. There was one for a Christian Rock concert I laughed out loud about. It was basically made to look like some teen pop on the road type movie. Then it springs it on you. Fucking bible verses. Fuck you. You're one of the worst things in life, because it probably comes from a seriously dark place. You are "spreading your message" through mis-representing yourself as being "cool with you hip cats" type Flanders tactics. I think when a person like this dies, Jesus punts you in the nethers. Because he can't believe the depths you go to recruit.

Kirk Cameron owns Hell. Maybe that's his angle. We run from his stupid self-righteous face to the embrace of Satan. Then that's when he pops out and says "Gotcha!" Something is seriously wrong with that guy. I think he was ass-raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment