Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lady Gaga Is Ga-ga-Garbage

You know she makes money making people feel bad?
I wish I had that power. I'm jealous of her, because she is the pied piper of stupid.
Rape on campus movie..."The Hunting Ground" could work both ways. Women go to college to find husbands. They go to parties and fuck a stranger. They call this rape. When I was in college, most girls there were party whores. They banged guys they thought were attractive. If I fucked them, it would be rape. There is the difference. Or if you dump them after said fuck, this would be rape. They are vindictive. The cover-up from colleges...not sure. I only say Jameis Winston is a rapist or Ben Roethlisberger is one just to fuck with their fans. Truth is, the women were probably more opportunist. They're famous. You think being invited to their inner circle means a game of Boggle? Get some fucking brains. And I'm not victim blaming, just common sense shaming.

Lady Gaga also panders to the "be who you are" crowd. Um...what if you're a ho-bag? Then you claim rape. Then another idiot has to find a guy to defend a false accusation. You know who gets rich? Lawyers. I hope colleges lose money. Lots of it. Because I owe them money. Like gangsters they are.

Anyway, there's never a song for people who are falsely accused. I think that goes against everything about equality of the sexes. Men are always and will be seen as aggressors. And, if my 17 year old nephew is any indication, getting some pussy now could REALLY fuck up your life. He's lethargic sloth about women. I feel sorry for his generation.
Especially when the voice of reason and how life works rests on a 29 year old singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment