Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Trump Wins=Move To Canada

Empty threats.
I wish I had the money and random insanity to move to a different country, every time the world doesn't give me what I want.

Did anyone bother to ask the Canadians how THEY feel?

I'm not sure they completely like us. I think they tolerate us, because we're the middle man between them and Mexico...but an influx of Americans would send their usually friendly Canuck-dom into a tailspin. Not that there's much to do up there anyway. Last time I was in Canada was in Windsor with sad strip club, high alcohol beer and foreign cigarettes. Not much more. I guess you can go hunting, or camping. The other thing is, I figure if you wanted to move to Canada over an ineffective position at the White House, you would've already been gone.

Trump in the White House does solidify all that is wrong with the country. A White version of U.S. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

His speeches began with "Sheeeeet! I know shit's bad right now!"
        

No comments:

Post a Comment