Friday, March 11, 2016

The Curmudgeon

Don't you wish you can tell people off?
I do.
Which is funny considering how many people think I'm joking.
I constantly tell people to go fuck themselves here. Do I mean that figuratively...nope. Literally.
Why?
I have no idea, other than perhaps I'm losing my mind. Or I get no respect (thanks Rodney).
But I'd rather do that than say...deal with people who are patronizing cock suckers.

Not that I have any animosity towards anyone. Just that...it's aggravating to not be able to do things I want to do. Held in some type of limbo/purgatory. Being spoken down to. Ignored. Perhaps it's the grumpiness of being older. Most likely. It sucks that every small thing does get on my nerves. I'm not necessarily sure walking on eggshells is the answer either.

I just feel I may need to move on with life. Do more things. So bored. Boredom equates to finding ways to piss people off. I never thought I'd be that old guy who wags his finger at people and screams expletives to be heard. While the rest of the world just shakes their head in pity. In some ways, I think of the guys who did have clout in Hollywood, and realize most people weren't nuts, they just wanted to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment