Friday, March 18, 2016

Anti-Vaccine Herbal Idiots

I have friends who dabble in this shit. Cool for you. The problem is...when a child has meningitis and you aren't a fucking doctor, I suggest your paranoia kick in and do what's right, not what some shaman in South America tells you.

This was specific to a couple in Canada (free health care, mind you) who didn't vaccinate and instead chose to go herbal route. Listen, you dumb fucking pagan dancers, if you have a cold, yes...I understand those circumstances. Chew on some ginger (as I do). Or if you get a cut on your thumb. Good, rub some goddamn mud on it. But it's a serious illness. Something a simple WebMD lookup will tell you to don't fuck around.

I'm not sure you can jail stupid in Canada, but it's amazing how many people want to flee to that country after they leave this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment