Monday, February 29, 2016

Ku Klux Klan Rally In Anaheim

3 counter-protesters got stabbed by Ku Klux Klan dudes.

Yes, in 2016, there are White supremacist who march for rights of Caucasians. I think specifically German Caucasian. I think that shit has got to go. As with the Black Panther movement. Anything that has this very specific color barrier is bad for everyone.

You know, people should really keep themselves busy with making stuff. If you're doing something, you tend not to think about how much trouble you can get yourself into. When I was at my most bored, it usually led to drinking, which led to getting into trouble.

So, to all those who belong to a hate group, or hate people keep yourself busy, so that hate translates to...something. Anything.

I'm convinced the biggest issue between our cultures are the inability to express ourselves artistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment