Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Crash In Van Nuys

I'm not sure that Hungarian mechanic who believed I lived a charmed life is completely batty.
This morning, after waking up miserable, and off kilter (due to the fact that I was going into work later) I had the option of going to the L.A. Fitness on Sepulveda or just go to my usual one in Universal City.

THAT gym is crowded in morning, and I had to pick up my film from Fotokem in Burbank anyway. And I was going to get there when the doors opened. At 6AM. Which is when the massive 5 car crash occurred that killed one person.

Not to say I would've been that one person killed, but to sidestep any accident, as mangled as what it looked like, I am glad I chose the latter. NOW, that being said, SLOW THE FUCKING FUCK DOWN you goddamn assholes. I've seen so many people do this at 5AM. In really nice cars. Who the fuck are you, and why? I think Eastern Euros or Russians. These fucking cocksuckers love buzzing by people. I've no idea why. Death is death. Maybe life is less valuable in the cold block.

So slow your ass down. Or end up like that kid splattered on a overpass sign off the 5 freeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment