Thursday, October 26, 2017

Val 'Aint No Pal

Everyone has an idea that Val Kilmer is nuts. So here is documented proof..
.
Actress Caitlin O’Heaney claims Val Kilmer hit her during an audition for his 1991 film The Doors.
O’Heaney, 64, detailed the alleged incident to Buzzfeed saying that she was inspired to come forward by the Harvey Weinstein scandal. She also claims she is breaking a nondisclosure agreement by speaking out.
“Women have come together, saying, ‘We’re not going to be f**ked by you,’” she told the website. “I finally have the confidence to speak about this. It’s too long that I’ve sat on this story.”
O’Heaney alleged that she and Kilmer, 57, were arguing while reading a scene for the Oliver Stone movie, and that he struck her in the face. “When I got to the room and Val Kilmer picked me up and shaked me, throwing me down to the floor, Stone just stood there the whole time laughing.”
After the incident, she said, “I went down to my car and I cried for about 20 minutes.”
The film’s casting director, Risa Bramon Garcia, reportedly disagrees with O’Heaney’s account of the audition. Bramon Garcia told Buzzfeed that O’Heaney and all other actresses were warned that they would be reading a volatile scene that could result in physical contact.
“I remember there was a moment Val pinned her to the wall — all part of the scene,” she explained, adding that she immediately stopped the scene before it got “carried away.” Bramon Garcia also denies Kilmer hit O’Heaney in her face.
“It was way blown out of proportion,” she said. “I am not somebody who takes this stuff lightly. I can tell the difference between something that’s abusive and a moment that got carried away … but it was all in the context of the work. [O’Heaney had] a very extreme reaction to a situation that to me was not extreme at all.”

I wholeheartedly believe her. Because Val takes it to another level. I would say someone like Dustin Hoffman should be outed for making Sir Laurence Olivier suffer through "Marathon Man." Those stories means they're dedicated. This story (which film wasn't even rolling) makes them look nuts.

Performance and art are to be taken seriously, but not maliciously. And it also doesn't surprise me Oliver Stone stood around laughing. Don't you imagine a fat stringy haired weirdo salivating at women being man-handled? I've seen Oliver Stone in person, upclose....he oozes something wrong.

As for Val. The guy has been cursed again and again. I really feel he is dedicated to his craft. But much like Mickey Rourke, the compass on being a human broke a LONG time ago. The difference with Val is...who the fuck knows how hard his life really was. I really think we'll discover something dark. Like he was molested when he was young. Something really haunts this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment