Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Conservatives Know Their People

My newest crush is Liz Wheeler. Yeah, I'll stalk the shit out of her. Because she's funny as shit:
She's hot as shit and super Conservative. Everything you want from a Leftist to hate fuck her. I think they call that cuckholding.
I like her for a few reasons. She's a fellow Ohioan. She doesn't give a fuck about what women think about her.
This is EXACTLY what the Leftist women should be. Except for the Ohio part. Liz is a bad bitch. Doesn't care that she flaunts her Christianity. And has admitted to pack heat. She can fluff me. The other thing...she makes a lot of sense. Common sense. For instance, Jimmy Kimmel whining about guns. Though if you ever walk down Hollywood Boulevard (as I had one time) he is surrounded by...armed security. That's safety first. That's America. Truth...Kimmel probably wishes he didn't have to have it...he's a good dude, but for now...it's really phony to admonish it while needing it. I can't talk about alcoholism if I'm still drinking, can I?
She's angry and snarky. My favorite broad:
The Right knows what it's doing. Also...it's pretty clear why hot blonde chicks want to go back to Conservative values. It's because they were treated like royalty. That's the truth babe, but still fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment