Thursday, October 12, 2017

Naming Names

I'd like to hear who the person was that molested Corey Feldman.

Though, I'm sure many of these people will start the dialogue about how this is the new McCarthyism...I don't think so.
You know what's really odd? Celebs who have distanced themselves from the guy. Anyone who is in this town are laughing hysterically. Because...look Leo DiCaprio (shit bag actor he is) came out to admonish the fat fuck. This was the same dude who had what he referred to as a "pussy posse." Evey guy I know wants one of those. Regardless, he is a lying, smirky sack of shit. And he's going to reach an age where women aren't going to defend him. Because he won't be that guy anymore. If I were him, I wouldn't have said shit. And disappeared to my island I just bought. Be like that weirdo Marlon Brando.

Speaking of which, I bet Johnny Depp is laughing into his scarves right now. Cause people are forgetting he hit Amber...which never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment