Friday, October 6, 2017

Nuclear War

Why are people afraid to die in a nuclear war. By all accounts getting vaporized seems MUCH more better than slowly, painfully having life drained from you.
Though it's obviously the latter or NOT getting blown the fuck up that is much better (I still got pussy to grab).
What would I miss on Earth if I were blown to bits...
chicken wings. Beautiful young women. Making movies.
That's it.
If we're to judge people by what they say behind closed doors, we'd realize no one is worth it. To save humanity is hilarious. For what reason? We collectively hate on each other (Leftist). And we can't admit that no religion can get along. So what are we REALLY doing anyway. The slow slide?

Me? I've enjoyed life A LOT lately. Something much more calm about the back end of your life. You've got nothing to prove. And you can talk to people casually. I like learning about people. That would be Hell for me. If I couldn't hear a cool story from people.  I guess if I didn't believe in God or a heaven, this would all be scary to me too. I believe in something ethereal. It may not be America's version of God, but it has to be some divine power that makes us think the way we do.
North Korea sucks by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment