Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tom Petty Finally Died

The guy was reported dead. Then he wasn't. Then he is again.
What do people like about his three chord songs? I'll never know. But at least he played his instrument. A really cool Rickenbacher. I'm not one to eulogize stoner rockers, because they really annoy me. Because their fame is because they are bland but cosmic to you tokers.

Stoners are funny people. You'd be surprise who tokes, I guess. Clinton made it sort of cool. But it also gave way to a ton of people who will never stop at the benefits of smoking weed. There are none, dummies. Smoking weed is fun. Just say that. As far as all that other shit, just shut up about it already.

Tom Petty was liked a lot by the girls in my high school, because he was so...hippie-ish. I like that people like them. And I like the people who like him, but God, stop with the fawning. It's subpar music. And, please recall he was part of the Traveling Wilburies. You know, that Roy Orbison cover band, even though Roy Orbison was in it.

Well, 66 years old is still pretty young. How's that for a benefit of drugs? I know, I'm being shitty. Sorry.  Go back into your NASCAR and drive to freedom. Oh wait, wrong dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment