Saturday, October 7, 2017

Democrats Returning Money After Harvey Weinstein Debacle

I interned at Film Colony in 2001. The building was shared by A Band Apart. Which was the music video/commercial wing of Quentin Tarantino's brainchild. That place was FUN. I mean, really really good time. I recall seeing an invitation to the Playboy mansion on director McG's desk and thinking..."one day, Thom, one day..."
Film Colony was some offshoot of Miramax, a company founded by the Harvey and Bob Weinstein. Most likely they had a falling out and no longer work together. Again, that place is exactly why we got into the business. Parties, hot women, rock and roll.
Harvey Weinstein has been a carbunkle in the ass of Hollywood for a while. He makes arthouse movies (first started as distribution) and was gobbled up by Disney as their arthouse production company. Yes, Disney the same fuckers who own ESPN. Who have zero tolerance for bigotry and sexual harassment. But they have no problems in others calling White folk racist. Or the president. Doesn't matter to me, but your NASCAR constituents more than likely care.

It's impossible for a conglomerate like Disney to watch every single one of their investments, but they seem to follow a very definitive agenda. No tolerance for piggish behavior. But wait...this was known for the longest time. That Harvey Weinstein was a sexual harassing pig. It was LEGENDARY. Masturbating in front of women, in public. Screaming at actors. Screaming at directors. Screaming. This was cocaine filled orgy of Roman proportions. And now, here we are. Democrats took his money. By the way, how much do you want to bet they will diffuse this situation with "well, we don't know who we take money from." Which..will be laughable. Since it could be from ISIS with a dumb statement like that. Funnier still..."We never saw anything Harvey was doing."

Let's be honest, Harvey gave a TON of money to Democrats. So much that I doubt any of them will return it. They can say it all they want. The funny thing is...shitbags like Trump know the dirtbags they take money from. I wouldn't doubt the NRA. Fine. Let's not pretend we're all good people here. Or noble. The Leftist DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. Nor DOES THE RIGHT. They are out for themselves. So stop being bi-partisan. Maybe I just write this Right shit because the Left is irritating me more.
But I also got to admit, why the FUCK would I want to work my ass off to be in power if getting cheap broads to choke on my schlong wasn't a perk? We got into this business for women to throw themselves at me. Well, forget that. It's not worth it.
So for me, just make my stories and shut the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment