Wednesday, October 18, 2017

That Night In Castaic

I'm a sexual assault-er.
Seriously. I fucked up one time on a film set.
I got wasted at the hotel room. Miserable after a day of film a movie (I was the cinematographer).
So we all headed to the hot tub. I was wasted beyond recognition. The script girl, who was a former Hawaiian Tropic model got into the tub. Well shit got real. I grab her tits, licked her face then stumbled to my room and passed out.
True story.
I apologized profusely the next morning. And truth be told, she could've brought assault charges on me. But we pushed through it. She knew I was good dude, and I never, EVER EVER did that again.
To her credit she saw past the misery that was my life at the time.
Lonely, angry...drunk. I'm sure a lot of people in a lot of businesses go on business trips and the same thing occurs. But it's awful. You feel awful. And then there's secrets that hang over the dynamics of what could've been a great relationship. In the work world it is inexcusable.
She may have forgiven me for it. But I still haven't forgotten. And it still gets to me when I write or think about it. More reason I stopped boozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment