Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sticking Your Dick In Crazy

Okay, I was on Rose McGowan's side to begin with. Because she was hot. I like that dead bloodless skin. Goth-y girls were hot when I was in college. So I believe her only because she had a great rack and...oh shit...wait...nevermind--
I think Rose is going a little batty here. Her latest is to attack the head of Amazon..Jeff Bezos about some script she wrote that was distributed by Weinstein's company.
Are we gonna discover this wasn't about women's rights but REALLY about breach of contract of some kind? She's really beginning to sound like me when I call my phone company.
"Hey you motherfuckin' cocksuckers, I pay $50 a month to get unlimited everything and now...NOW you're telling me that some fuckin' fire in Burbank burned down one of your fuckin' towers?!"
Yeah, batshit.
She has a ton of post trauma she is dealing with. And I'm certain a lot of anger and shame and guilt ahead of her. But if I were to give her any advice, it would be to scale back on it, and spread it out evenly. No, I'm not telling YOU to spread, I'm telling the words you write to be parsed out. You are creating an Army. Don't it be one of sheep.

I beginning to sense that promises were made, and a lot weren't fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment