Monday, October 30, 2017

Et Tu Kevin Spacey?

We all knew he was gay.
Twinkle toed fairy.
Just kidding, Kev.
Little did we know, he was accused by a 14 year old boy (at the time) of sexual advances. Anthony Rapp is the dude's name.

Spacey Tweeted "I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

Self-righteous Hollywood pointing their fingers at Trump seems to lack the punch it once did. Do us a favor, gays...I mean guys, let us take care of Trump. What you've done, and Meryl Streep has done and Kathy Griffin and...on and on...have continued to remind people why Hilary Clinton lost. She's a mean old bitch too. Pick someone NOT her. Not you Hollywood, you sit down. You drunken fags. Let some normal people choose (not me neither).

Bryan Singer is next. Or should have been.
The House of Cards falls for thee (or something Shakespearean, you gays know...c'mon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment