Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Scout Schultz: Georgia Tech

This dude looks like a chick I went to high school with.
Scout Schultz was a 21 year old dude who did well at Georgia Tech. Until he went mental. He suffers mental illness.
Look folks, don't enroll in college if you have problems. I know that sounds like discrimination, but if you know your kid has issues, he most likely will hurt someone or themselves, despite what you think they should be or do. To function as a human being, you do have other options. But...that's the world we live in. In this case, he was shot and killed by campus police.
Jesus guys...shoot in the leg or arm or some shit. At least that. But he was wielding a knife and most likely wanted it to be suicide by cop. See, folks, cops shoot White people too.
I don't think people like to admit this, but we have to pay for better law enforcement. Don't just take any person who wants to be a cop. And I'm sure the vetting process is nuts, but make it nuttier. They do it for immigrants.

Now comes the riots and the protests and everything else we're getting sick of.
As I've said before, this is dumb. The whole thing. All of it. Poor sap, was just suicidal.
If social media existed in my day, you more than likely would've seen my drunk ass shot on the campus of Bowling Green State, because I did SUPER stupid shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment