Saturday, September 30, 2017

Ahhhhh, College...

I was on the campus of U.C.L.A. today in Westwood, and damn..just a short trip up a hill and watching sorority girls walking around gets the boner going.

Though, I recall our generation had hotter bigger haired women. Probably bigger tarts. The girls today seem like...well, it looks like what you would see at Sarah Lawrence or Wellesley. Dykes. I mean, they still had the legs and the tits but something was taken from them. I think because they tend to be much more studious now, because...equality made them have to fend for themselves. I suppose back in my day, women went to college to find a husband. Those days are gone.

I also am surprise at the lack of...party-dom. I remember being on campus and just sensing where the kegger was. This campus seemed so square (mostly 'cause Asian attend this campus). Something was amiss.

Also, there were a TON of campus visits. New young faces looking at possibly matriculating.
I miss college. Mostly that I miss getting drunk and stumbling around campus looking for chicks. Or making movies on campus. I did see wide-eyed hopeful expressions. Good luck, kids. Life is close enough to de-pants you. Soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment