Friday, September 15, 2017

Angry Black Woman

There are two people who get away with throwing open tantrums. Black women and Korean men. What do they have in common? Both are at the basement when it comes to getting laid.

But seriously folks, I recall going to a post office with my Dad when we had arrived the place was empty. We called for some help, by the time a clerk came by a Black woman had sauntered in. The clerk attended to us first, which the Black woman was either blind or stupid, but she didn't see us. She threw a fucking fit. Then flipped off me and my Dad. My Dad had no idea what her issue was. Which is when I realized, and most of society does too, Black women are as marginalized as we are...as Asians. They are genetically (as we are) not the preferred race when it comes to dating/sex/relationships. These are fits made out of frustration.

I think that's Jemele Hill's issue. The Black woman who threw a tantrum on her Twitter about how Trump is whatever. It's dumb and frothy. And she hasn't apologized. Good luck with that. Society understands you don't fucking get a Black woman to do anything. Like that Black lady Missouri senator who called for the assassination of Trump. She got away with it. And she stood her ground. Most other people would've quit or been harassed to quit. Not her. Nuh-uh, girlfriend. What Hill sees is that the Black sports guys are landing blonde chicks now. That blows.

I love Black women. Met a cutie at the drugstore the other day trying to buy Pringles. She had a very kind voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment