Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hurricane Maria!

Smite! Smite! I tells ya' siiiinners!

Muslims can say we deserve it from Allah. And Christians can say we are being punished for our heathen ways.

Though, if you think about the area that was hit, they are massively religious folk.
So maybe they're thinking they didn't pray hard enough. Or they're being individually punished because of past awful deeds. I say having the show "Cops" on for so long buys you fifty hurricanes. That show makes me ill now when I hear that theme song. Don't fucking sing it.

God, or nature has a way of wiping out...life. If it wants to. In Mexico City (another massively religious place) they had an earthquake that killed 225 people. It's just weird to think God is this shitty, when he is about love. Like the Left.

I can't explain this shit. Other than, the other day one of my co-workers spoke to me about the movie "mother!" I casually said I loved it. This dude is under 30 years old and apparently a catholic zealot which surprised me since I thought he was a homosexual (maybe he is). But he shifted gears midway through our conversation, and as if to be real sly told me to pray.
"I know you think I'm crazy but something really awful is about to happen, just...just...pray...I know it's crazy."
Hey, dummy, the sky can fall and God 'aint gonna pluck that missile from the air. This kid is a spaz high on cock no doubt. Maybe he was talking about all these natural disasters. You know, the shit God can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment