Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Katie Quakenbush: The Porsche Avenger

"A Nashville woman has been charged with attempted murder after she allegedly shot at a homeless man who asked her to move her Porsche.
Police said 26-year-old Katie Quackenbush shot Gerald Melton, 54, during the early morning hours of Aug. 26."

Okay, I fucked with y'all. She is the daughter of Texas attorney, Jesse Quackenbush. What a fucking name! I remember another Quackenbush in Ohio at one time. I wonder if they're related.

Anyway, the bitch got out of her Porsche SUV and shot at a homeless guy who was asking her to turn her fucking radio down and move so he's not sucking on high octane fumes. I hate dumb bitches like this because she was raised on Lady Gaga and she was probably bumping music. I hate people like that more than ISIS:
Not to get into looks or anything but...
I had a roommate a ways back that had this similar look. And every time I saw the guy, I wanted to punch him in the face. You see, this is the face of someone who isn't sorry about anything in life. The other thing...stoned off their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment