Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Mike Tomlin Is One Of Those ---

Volunteer fire chief named Paul Smith (man, is that White) called Mike Tomlin, head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, an n-word.
He tweeted out (which, is strange for a fire chief) that Tomlin went on the list of bad ones.
Of course, he regrets it:

“I am embarrassed at this. I want to apologize. I was frustrated and angry at the Steelers not standing the anthem. This had nothing to do with my Fire Department. I regret what I said.”

In print anyway.

First off, I hope the Steeler organization implodes and dies off. And they salt Heinz Field. That's just being an angry Bengals fan lashing out at our tormentors. Secondly, Volunteer Fire Chief Paul Smith, isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Using terrible judgment could get people killed (especially Black folk who don't trust your volunteering ass). Probably should quit for writing it. Along with that Black lady Missouri senator who wanted someone to assassinate Trump. But firing volunteers is a funny thing. I wouldn't have apologized. I'd play REALLY stupid like..."What? What did I say that was so wrong?!" Get indignant and just do a one man protest. Worked for Ferguson, MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment