Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy 9/11!!

...oh wait.
That was awful.
9/11 attacks is our generation's Pearl Harbor.
I remember that day. It was awful and reminds me how much I hate Muslims from Saudi Arabia and Egypt that Bush funded to help bring about one of the most gruesome days in history. But, for Islamic terrorist, it must be like Christmas. Like imagine these animals sitting around a lighted bush, and there are gifts under the bush. They open one, it's a suicide vest!
Akbar: "Raheeeem!  You shouldn't have. It's always what I wanted, you must've read my diary!"
Stupid fucking Muslim animals.
Oh shit, I mean...I remember 9/11.
Imagine if a Shinto priest had done this to America, there would be a lot less temples.

And I guess all this Muslim hate has been overshadowed by God's wrath on Florida and Texas. The two White trashiest states in 'Murica.
You know what else I remember about 9/11? A few things...
-my ex-girlfriend was a flight attendant out of Dulles when it happened. A United jumper one, where another one had gone down in Pennsylvania
-I was woken up early and was pissed
-I thought it was an accident. I think it still could be.
-I didn't know why Muslims hated America

But now I'm enlightened. I think I'll have some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment