Friday, September 29, 2017

Black-Tarded

I went to Loyola Marymount University at the age of 18 when I first graduated high school. These Catholic school kids knew each other from birth. A lot of us came from out of state. I recall meeting my resident advisor who was a Black guy. Quiet, sort of...pensive.
A few months later, I'm sure I made a bunch of enemies. Most likely my roommate. Because I came home one day from class and found a swastika painted in my medicine cabinet and shaving cream on my door. I repeatedly told this Black R.A. and he kept quiet and did nothing.

This harassment went on for a while, until I decided the amount of money I was paying to this school wasn't worth the racism. It seemed, a Yellow man had nothing to complain about compared to the Black Man. I have no sympathies for this guy, or the Black cause. I empathize that NO ONE should be treated like a second class citizen. But the fact that he ignored my injustices said a lot about the Black community. A lot of White guilt activist believe that most people will never understand Black plight. Not true. The reality is...the Black plight is the easiest to back because we assume they are...the most discriminated against. Maybe. Across the world, I could see that. But that doesn't mean they can't see other plights as well. I think it goes ignored, BECAUSE they, like everyone else...suffers at the unfairness of...life.

The Black community doesn't give a shit about any other culture, as a whole. This kneeling doesn't have anything to do with Burma or women in Middle East can't vote. It is strictly to shed light on police and Blacks. And consistently tying the hands of law because they feel victimized. Extremely dangerous. Because now people are going to take matters into their own hands. And if it a Black man stealing from a convenient store and a Muslim shoots him, where does the kneeling begin again?
The perspective of Blacks in America needs to change from the Black community. I sense they want the community to change to placate them. And that's where they are going to experience some real issues.

I'm not sure if the guilt ridden White social warriors know, but they are treating Black people like children who can't take care of themselves. We call that enabling. I know most of you do it to look good for women and get pussy (I know I pretend to give a fuck because of that). But let's stop at just tiny Tweets and...y'know...blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment