Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saaaanctuary

California is about to declare itself a sanctuary state.
Thanks Jerry Brown, you garbage human being. Know what that means? Flooding of more people and your stupid ass speeches about the homeless population have gone up. Know what else goes up? Our bills. That is everything. To support the new influx of his new voters. Because that's simply what this is...ensuring these assfucks keep getting illegal votes.

These fuckheads in office have no idea what they are doing and about to do. They only know what is good for them. Keep the poor and brown stupid. Let's face facts, this is strictly to tap the Latin vote. Well, they're fucking you too. Because they are selling away California to foreign interest. But I suppose I should be a little happy. Under this reign of stupidity, my poor ass is about to be homeless and have a great welfare program coming up. Or do I. I guess only if I keep pulling from the government. God, how much easier would it be if things are boiled down to the basics.

Look people, I'm pissed for hardworking, law-abiding Americans. Funny how those in power don't give a fuck about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment