Thursday, September 7, 2017

Charisha Gobin: The Pregnant Lady Wants Steak

Did you think she was Black too? Would you want to deal with this woman and her stance?
From Yahoo:
A pregnant mother has accused a restaurant of not serving her because her belly was showing.
Charisha Gobin, who is expecting twins, told Washington local news that on Sunday she wore a black crop top with the word “Weirdo” across the front with a long white skirt to Buzz Inn Steakhouse in Marysville.

Gobin said that after she was seated, a waitress pulled her up and recited the restaurant’s dress code. “The waitress/bartender stopped us and said, ‘I’m sorry, you can’t be here in that shirt’,” she explained. “I said, ‘Are you being serious with me right now?’ And she said, ‘Yep, you can’t be here’.”



To which she flipped the fuck out.
I get it. It SUCKS to be shamed. So now we have social media to broadcast it. So people can chime in (like me). I don't think they should've booted her. For one thing, that rule is stupid. Crop tops get more guys who eat steak in. Fat tits makes me think of steaks. But if I stare, I would hope the restaurant takes my side.

There's also that thing where Mothers seem to fling motherhood into the faces of civility. It's hilarious the shit pregnant women attempt to get away with. If you want to be treated equal, here it is...the letter of the rules. BUT, if you want special treatment, revisit your stance on women's rights. Like I've been shouting...being equal sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment