Friday, September 1, 2017

Chief Wahooooooo!

The Cleveland Indians are under attack for this dude:
This is their mascot...Chief Wahoo.
It is a little insensitive to think there was an Indian named Wahoo. Or, if I were the Indians, I'd just change the logo but keep the name. Chief Wahoo can be anyone really. Like I use the term "chief" to a lot of people. Like a fire chief or a police chief. Wahoo seems to be the offensive part. As far as anyone can be offended about everything. They probably should be called like...the Cleveland Ins. Like instead of "Outs."
People need to be outraged about everything. You know who isn't offended. A real life Indian. Or just call the Cleveland Indians...The Cleveland Chinamen and don't change the artwork. Shit, give me some money and put my stupid face on the logo. Before you think I'm a shitbag for selling my dignity...I work in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment