Friday, September 29, 2017

Lynda Carter Is STILL a Badass

"To James Cameron -STOP dissing WW: You poor soul. Perhaps you do not understand the character. I most certainly do. Like all women--we are more than the sum of our parts. Your thuggish jabs at a brilliant director, Patty Jenkins, are ill advised. This movie was spot on. Gal Gadot was great. I know, Mr. Cameron--because I have embodied this character for more than 40 years. So--STOP IT."

I'm not entirely sure what James Cameron's beef is. Other than his ego for some reason. His only decent movie was "Aliens." The rest is hot garbage. Yeah, even "Terminator."
I think he thinks he has the market on strong female characters. I mean, he's entitled to his stupid vanilla Canadian opinion, but it's a lot of player hatin'. Forgetting that Patty Jenkins blasted the world with "Monster." Where was that story/screenplay award Cameron got? Right. His movies are really really dumb. Like "Titanic" I hate this movie with every fiber of my being. It's beyond dumb, and historically speaking, having it win Best Picture was hilarious, because it's awful. Sign of those stupid times, I suppose. Same with "Shakespeare In Love." Seems actors voting can't tell the difference between spectacle and epic. They most likely wish they were held by Leo DiCaprio while hypothermia set in.

I love that Lynda Carter blasted this windbag. He's about to shit on this world again with a three pack of "Avatar." Fuck. I hate this guy. I hate him more than the Left hate Trump. Seriously. He is Canadian Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment