Friday, March 31, 2017

Chinese Boy Band?

When I lived in Ohio and had long hair in high school, I recall being called a girl. It bummed me out since I worked out a lot and thought I was ripped.

Here is a boy band called ACrush. Or at least, they supposedly look like boys, but are, in fact, 20 year old girls. Which makes you wonder...are they playing against stereotypes?

I think in America there would be a form of outrage. If people cared. I would argue this group was doing what it could to be successful. Most would consider this pandering to the ignorant West. Or taking jobs from real boys.

Let me clue you in on a few things.
In China, girls are still seen as burdens to parents.
In China, everyone is poor.

These guys...er...girls should b raised up to the light and fawned upon as fucking geniuses. BECAUSE they went for where there was a need. Or a need for teenage Asian girls to be confused.

Incidentally, if you couldn't tell these were girls, man...I feel sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment