Thursday, March 23, 2017

Terror In London

I would think there would be more events like this, considering it's real foggy.

Don't you wish you knew the ultimate truth behind who was Jack The Ripper. Why not...Mortimer The Slicer?

So the Islamic State is taking credit for this nonsense. Yep, big surprise. I almost wished they took credit for good stuff. Like "Hey, your taxes went down, thank us!" Or "we fixed those potholes...thanks us!"

Can you imagine if the Islamic State fixed the traffic problem in Los Angeles? We'd throw them a fucking parade (hopefully NOT blocking traffic).

Well, now we're back to where we were. The conservatives will take this as a stronger reason to lock down our borders and the left will attempt to convince us not all Muslims are bad.

Sucks, since I really wanted to visit London at some point in my life. I like that they will continue forward, like we do, despite lives that were lost yesterday. I sense they have a more pragmatic way of seeing this tragedy better than we do. We're a bunch of hotheads. But funny hotheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment