Friday, March 17, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

Erin Go Bragh, you bloomin' blokes!

Oops, messed up my cultures there. I wonder if this isn't what happens every time Cherokees watch the Washington Redskins take the field. I mean, the term "redskin" is derogatory. A simple fix of The Washington Comanches is pretty bad ass.

I use to love this holiday. I would drink myself retarded. Wake up and drink more. Because it was awesome. And fun. The Irish love music, poetry, and art. I love the Irish for loving that. They've imported the hot Irish lasses. Like...Kathy Ireland or...Emma Stone, or...

Okay they may not even be Irish, but that's the point. We can celebrate the amateur nature of drinking and parades for Li'l people with a pot of gold and just be happy. There is no Potato Defamation League. No Shamrock Lives Matter. It's just dumb fun. Which is what America was built on. Dumb, drunk fun. And something about religion.

Know what they call St. Patty's Day in Ireland?

Friday.

Don't laugh. That was stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment