Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bike Riding

I ride my bike around nowadays like a retard. But...BIG but, it's great to be this mobile and know the mechanical side will work. I'm pedaling, and moving. Walking is rough. Driving...you have to deal with spent fuel and dickheads who can't fucking figure out that when you're in the right hand lane to move the fuck over so people going straight can pass. I swear to fucking christ...get the fuck over onto the turn lane curb. It's called an "asshole curb" for a reason (it's not called an asshole curb).

The area of Los Angeles I live also has a bad ass bike trail that takes me pretty far east (not fucking China, racist jerks...East, as in...Chatsworth). And I get to see many distinct districts of Tiajuana, er...I mean The Valley.

It's also a really great breath of fresh air. Enter laugh track here. People should really crack down on smog in this fucking city. It is better than the 1970s, but a pickup truck that has shotgun holes in it chugging about should raise a red flag.

Meanwhile, I'm sure they're looking for my dumb ass without a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment