Thursday, March 9, 2017

International Women's Day

"A Day Without a Woman"
For me, it's been years. I've saved money, and still have my hearing. And haven't blown my brains out from the nagging.

Wow, did this ever backfire. You have to have some form of leverage before people take you seriously. I remember as a kid, I didn't want to take a bath. But I got into the tub, then threw a tantrum over it. Eventually my Mom emptied the tub and let me sit in an empty tub till I tantrum'd out. I had no leverage. She could care less. That's the end of that.

I love women. Seriously, I do. I wish all women the best. They sacrifice a lot. But also make your world better. Though, these days the image of "Mother" has gotten more harsher, edgier and extreme. The Mother has sleeves of tattoos and breast implants now. They snowboard and kickbox. That image of Mother has died and gone. So what's a guy to do.

Here's the thing, once you consider women equal, game is over. For everyone. Not that you should think less of women, but appreciate the differences. When I say the game is over is that...we don't respect or have any understanding of anything anymore. Most progressives will believe this is a good thing. Are women happier now than they were then? Doubt it. Neither are men. Since both sides effect the other. The closer the line starts to disappear, the less we value anyone anymore. I'm no psychologist, but it seems to be less sexy if a woman acts like a man. Maybe the male will become a super duper alpha male or maybe we go into extinction. From what's happening now, I think it's the latter.

As for this day without women showing up for work...hardly a threat. If we don't see your tits coming around the corner, you werern't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment