Monday, March 13, 2017

Is Making Movies Fun

No.
Idiots love making movies because they don't know any better.
The rest is academic. It's a lot of detail work. If you gave a shit about what you do.
Shit you put on YouTube isn't filmmaking. That's fun. I have fun doing that. I don't do that.

The bullshit the Hollywood press like to put forth to you is total garbage. None of people getting along and doing projects together means anything. Here's the real way you can tell if they are genuine...
they continue to work with one another.
And even then...Werner Herzog kept working with Klaus Kinski despite his insanity.

I don't know why I think I have stories to tell. I don't. I like hearing stories from people. Maybe making movies purges the need to express how humanity is fascinating to me.

I love making movies with other people.

It's lonely thinking about this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment