Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Snoop Dogg Vs. Donald Trump President Of The United States

It's been a long time, and I never got around to figuring out Snoop's real name. I'm sure it's like Charles or something.

We've really lost our minds if we think this is important.

So Snoop made some music video with a clown that looked like Trump. Clowns are grotesque and scary. So Snoop had to make the clown EXTRA freaky. I mean it's where you want to make the people who made this thing suffer.

And I get it. I don't care the content, other than a fucking scary ass clown is in it. Which reminds me...that fucking clown also looked like some Negro minstrel black face. Instead, it was orange face. I'm not sure this message was really the best sent through this medium. I'm not sure who still listens to Snoop, but it's certainly not many kids nowadays who know the reference.

Clowns are fucked up. I hate Snoop for showing that, Trump or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment