Friday, March 3, 2017

People Who Recommend Me Movies

First off, I'm not a movie fan, I am a filmmaker.
Watching movies is a waste of my time. Though I like time wasters when it's worth it.
Recommending me sites to watch more movies or talk to film fans is for retards.
You weren't listening when I told you that I'd rather write or make a movie than talk about it.

The process of production is exciting and a fun group activity. Sometimes when personalities clash, they are toxic. It's much more interesting and entertaining to put these puzzle pieces together than for you to tell me why Godard is better than Truffaut.

Also...it's not that you have anything new to teach me. Being a one-upper is just your own insecurity.

Dumb people do this in this town.

Maybe it's this new society we've bred.

No comments:

Post a Comment