Thursday, April 9, 2015

Transgenders

I was driving through Highland and Hollywood Boulevard today when I spotted a guy in an Atlanta Braves cap and a thick black beard. At first I thought it was Greg Smoltz. When he walked across the street, I happened to look down and see that he was wearing...
...three inch stripper heels. Blech!

Anyway, as abhorrent as I thought this cross-dresser is, I think a person like this is a fucking pussy compared to the dude who would lop off his own dick. I get that some people think they were someone trapped in someone else's body. Fucking ask Shirley MacLaine how many lives she lives. But to physically mutilate yourself to emulate your inside is...a bit like punch nature in the face.

I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying it's fucked. I guess the same could be said about boob implants. But I think enhancing what you already got rather than starting from scratch may be less of a change. It's also weird that I live in a time now where I'm the asshole who thinks people like this are fucking weird. I'm fucking weird, but at least me walking in traffic wouldn't cause accidents. Greg Smoltz is Allstate's worst nightmare. Mine too, now that I think about it.

Anyway, stick with the shit nature gave you. Stop fucking killing your 'nads, or stuffing your 'nads because you'll burst at the seams (literally) if you don't. Here's a real implant that could help...brain. And if you do go through with it, NO ONE wants to know. Especially your mother who wanted a boy and got a girl, and now she has to think back to all those baseball gloves that could've been dolls. Or how she drank when she was pregnant with you caused the problem. I guess that's going to come out either way. But at least ease it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment