Wednesday, April 8, 2015

People Don't Fucking Listen Part 2

Ring.
"Hi"
"Hey. I found out the camera you want has issues."
"Oh. Damn."
"Yeah...it's acting funny"
"What's the problem?"
"I'm not sure yet. Let me find out."

A week later

"Hiya, just checking on how my camera is doing?"
"Oh, I found out the issue. It's a main belt. Going to be $800 extra, I'll throw in labor."
"Shit. Forget it man. Too much. I do have a friend at a shop that could find the part, but too much bullshit"
"Yeah, it's...the belt is worn"
"Well, I can't afford that on top of what I was paying, since I said I only borrowed X amount from the bank. Just refund me back my deposit"
"Well, okay. No problem, you'll see it later today."

Saw refund.

A week later

email: I found the belt and replaced it. If you still want the camera it's here ready.

I never told him to repair or find part.

my return email: "we still talking about the original price agreed upon from the get-go?"

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment