Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Don't Fuck With Them: Indonesian Travel Motto

9 people were condemned to die in Indonesia over drug trafficking. Because they are foreigners, they are getting a ton of pressure from their respective country's celebrities and diplomats to reconsider the death sentence.

I say "fuck them!" Now, I'm not an anti-drug person, but I doubt they're on death row for a couple of joints. They fucked with the wrong country. And quite honestly...good. I often think, some of the punishment in our country doesn't seem harsh enough. I'm not saying my incarceration would be a deterrent to others, but if I got caught with a brick of hash and I was executed on the firing line...yeah, I'd think twice about muling anything. Even aspirin.

So for all those weeping and whining about this shit, please...spend some Google'ing crack babies. Don't go into their country and poison it. I think a valuable lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment