Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Affordable Life Pt. 2

I read recently a 36 year old man had died of carbon monoxide poisoning along with his 7 children. Yes, 7 children. Ranging from 6 years old to late teens. While the cynic in me wants to believe this may've been purposeful (as in murder/suicide), the news reports it was to keep his children warm since his electricity was recently cut off due to bills not being paid.

This whole concept of not judging really vexes me. Yes, we do not understand his circumstances. But, with 7 kids, either he took as adoption or his own flesh and blood, seems really irresponsible. I think it is time to judge. Judging isn't a one way street, as most would believe. But just the concept of being judge has its own improvement factor. I know I'm constantly judged by the rich folk of Hollywood. I don't care. But that's me. If I ever wind up asphyxiated by gas, I'd want people to truly make light of me dying in my shit stained underwear. Why? Because maybe the next guy will change his shorts on a daily basis. For me, my lifestyle isn't on par with the job. I'd rather focus on other things. Not that it has anything to do with survival, such as guy with 7 kids. To me, it's mostly writing stupid blogs, going to the gym or writing scripts. But our society nowadays says we can't judge. Fuck. We judge every second of every day. As we walk on a sidewalk, we see someone coming. Is it friend or foe? Why do we insist on going against our nature?

Why is a guy using a generator inside a house and gassing his entire family? Why are people more sympathetic to a guy who gassed his family than the core truth of...what the fuck is he doing with 7 kids and running a generator in his home. The idiotic excuse is that we don't know his circumstances. He could've been rich and then lost it. Really? A guy with 7 kids will never be rich. Even if he was rich, that wouldn't last long. Oh...so he took on the responsibility of his other family members or friends. You think a guy who runs a generator in his home is the responsible one in the family? Yeah, let's leave our kids for him to take care of. Man...common sense seems to leave a bunch of people whose first response is the sympathetic one. I get it. You want us to think you're a nice person. But fuck your stupid fucking brain. It doesn't think correctly. Backtrack just a few more steps to...NOT having kids when you can't afford them. Yeah, sucks they all died, but...let's start to be honest with ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment