Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fuck Management

"If you were smarter you'd include me in emails"

Fuck you, suit. A company man is the worst. Dumb with no other skill besides paperwork shuffling. Making empty promises and basically being annoying. To be called out for intelligence by this fucker, just ties my gut into a knot. Rather punch this shit out. For a few reasons. One being that I send out emails to the person who needs to know...not puking his mailbox with shit he doesn't need to know. Not getting info for who is doing what. No one tells me shit, because they obviously think what I do isn't important. That's fine. There's only 20 of us in the entire world now. And lastly...the guy doesn't have to waste his time getting in my space about anything. He's just stressed with five other things. Forgivable. If I knew that to begin with. So having screaming matches in my cold space first thing in the morning isn't the best. But whatever, fuck that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment