Monday, August 7, 2017

Robbie Tripp Is FUPA Whipped!

"Robbie Tripp, 26, of San Francisco, California, posted a photo with his wife, Sarah Tripp, standing on a beach. He mentioned in detail "every inch" of her that he loves in the caption.

"There is nothing sexier than this woman right here: thick thighs, big booty, cute little side roll, etc ... this gorgeous girl I married fills out every inch of her jeans and is still the most beautiful one in the room," his post proclaimed."


I know something sexier...anything.
First off, she 'aint fat. I've seen fat. I mean...like Jabba the Hut fat. Second, way to call out your wife that she does have these flaws. It's not enough you recognize them, you get specific. She'll develop an eating disorder soon because the public really latched onto this story. I recall being in the shower with my college girlfriend and pointing to stretch marks. Had no idea what they were. Guess who didn't get laid for a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment